When choosing a recliner for your home, the colour and style are important but comfort is king!
Sitting in a chair that quickly becomes uncomfortable and causes back pain is not what you want.
You should always try out different recliners in the store and ensure you take time to do so.
Questions For Choosing A Recliner
La-Z-Boy recommends asking yourself 4 important ergonomic questions when trying out recliners and lift chairs.
- Do my feet touch the floor when sitting upright?
- Does the headrest support my head and neck?
- Is the footrest easy to use?
- How comfortable is the cushioning?
Answering these questions and deciding what the most important factors are when it comes to your preferences, will enable to narrow down your choices. Ultimately, you’ll make a recliner purchase that will meet all your needs.
- Make sure you get a recliner chair that you can comfortably get in and out of.
- Your head, neck and back should feel supported.
- The controls should be easy to access and use
- Your feet should firmly touch the floor when the back of the chair is upright.
You may be interested in the benefits of recliners.
See our range of replacement recliner parts. We deliver all over Australia.